i went to japanfest today and it was so much fun!! it was really great seeing everyone and i met some really awesome new friends!! ☆*:.｡. o(≧▽≦)o .｡.:*☆
Kind of like lava lamps but better! These jellyfish are real. They have died of natural causes, been harvested by these lamp makers, frozen in liquid nitrogen and encased in crystalline epoxy. They glow in the dark, due to the jellyfishes’ natural bioluminescence.
it is my duty to reblog everything involving bioluminescence
finally, my room can look like blackreach
Wow Germany is a tough character. I had a lot of fun doing the Hetalia panel for Anime Weekend Atlanta, though!
Just ended my last giveaway, I’m loaded up with birthday cash, and I’d love to get to 5k followers, so here’s the deal:
- You must be following me! (Charmedsevenfold)
- Reblogs only, but you can like for reference
- No giveaway blogs
- Reblog as many times as you want
- Must live in the United States unless you would be willing to pay for shipping.
Your choice of two of the following:
- Anything under 25$ from whatpumpkin
- Any 25$ wig on matchwigs
- Any pair of lenses under 25$ from pinkyparadise!
If there is some other site that you had in mind, as long as the item is within the specified price range, we can work something out!
Giveaway ends October 1st!
saturday of awa - sollux captor & fancy dreamer!dirk